Twitter is one of the most popular social networks today and its popularity grows stronger as the time passes by. Twitter is definitely the top microblogging social platform in existence. One of the great things about Twitter is the development community and the vast number of Twitter tools available to make the most of your experience.
Managing your followers and friends on Twitter is not easy and can be quite tedious. But it is a fact that your success on Twitter depends to how active you are with your followers. If you’re using Twitter for personal, corporate use, or to manage the brand of a client, you’ll need the right tools to find and engage the ongoing discussions. There are a lot of Twitter tools to choose from.
Our favorite Twitter tool is Tweet Adder. There is no better tool to accumulate tons of targeted followers and automate all of the tedious tasks associated with maintaining a presence on Twitter. Tweet Adder has a free demo you can grab here: Try Tweet Adder Free
Here is a list of some other Twitter tools that can be of great help.
- GroupTweet – This is perfect for you to choose a certain message to send to a group of followers, friends and family
- TweetLater – This schedules your tweets for your later time, saving time from being stuck to Twitter. It also enables you to email keyword alerts, such as sending “Hi”messages to your new followers.
- TweetDeck – Tweetdeck is our favorite multi account dashboard. Its job is managing your incoming and outgoing tweets. It also helps you to post images, videos and links.
- Twimailer – It is like a middle man that allows your emails to go directly to your original email account.
- ReTweet – This is used to find out how many retweets you and other Twitter users have through this service.
- TwitterBuzz – This will tell you what’s being linked to most on Twitter.
- Twitteriffic – Allows you to open multiple windows, which reduces the likelihood that you’ll accidentally send a critical tweet to the wrong account. You can color-code your incoming tweets to help you highlight mentions and replies.
- Nearbytweets – Is a geography-centric Twitter tool (localizing Twitter) for social networking, building customer relationships, and monitoring real-time buzz.
- Tweepme – When a new member joins the community, the TweepMe system automatically has them follow the other members — and the other members follow them back.
- Twellow – Twellow is a directory of public Twitter accounts, with hundreds of categories and search features to help you find people who matter to you.
- Tweetburner – Use Tweetburner to share links and you can track their usage.
Give these Twitter tools a try and you will be able to manage your Twitter account and Twitter Marketing strategy with ease. These will not only save your time but will also make your Twitter experience more fun. Hope you will find these Twitter tools useful.